We invite you to read book entitled „INNOVATIVE SOCIAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP WITH YOUTH ENGAGEMENT. Needs Analysis in Poland, Italy, North Macedonia and Jordan”, prepared by:
The book is an extended version of the IO1 Needs Analysis Report.
IO1 – NEEDS ANALYSIS REPORT
We invite you to read the latest report entitled „INNOVATIVE SOCIAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP WITH YOUTH ENGAGEMENT, IO1 – NEEDS ANALYSIS REPORT”, prepared by:
Read and find out: what are the needs and challenges in the field of youth social entrepreneurship?
From the report you will learn:
- How is social entrepreneurship understood among young people and stakeholders?
- Are the young people aware of the importance of social and environmental challenges?
- What opportunities and threats/barriers do young people see in the development of social entrepreneurship in their country?
- Is social entrepreneurship attractive for young people?
- What are the attitudes of young people towards social entrepreneurship in each country?
B. Skills and capacity
- What entrepreneurial features do young people have in each country?
- What skills do young people perceive as important for starting a social enterprise?
- What entrepreneurial skills are the strongest and the weakest among young people?
- Are young people engaged in their local environment?
C. Orienteering and networking
- What actions should be taken to support social entrepreneurship among young people in individual countries in the opinion of the respondents?
- Are young people oriented towards cooperation, networking with other people or organization?
- Are young people aware of activities of different organizations/bodies in the field of social entrepreneurship in their local environment?
- Are the young people sensitive to social needs?
- Are there any dedicated services for young social entrepreneurship?
- Do young people need dedicated services for social entrepreneurship?